For the start of the new year in 2018, I’ll be preparing a crowd-sourced vegan recipe cookbook that will be made available as a FREE digital download. I’m asking everyone to submit a recipe!
Why Would I Want to Share a Recipe?
Well, there are a few reasons.
- First, because the more information that’s out there in the world about veganism and vegan food, the easier it will be for people to become and stay vegan.
- And also, because I’ll be giving full credit to the recipe creator, including active links to any social media handles.
How Should I Submit a Recipe?
Please send recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please include:
- Total preparation time.
- Full list of ingredients (using U.S. Standard measurements)
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions
- A blurb description
- High quality/resolution photographs (links to recipe videos can be added as well)
- A 1-sentance biography and any social media links you’d like to include (due to space and formatting, please limit to under 5 links)
Thanks, and I look forward to your submissions!