As if there weren’t already enough snacks in my house following my recent visit to the Natural Products Expo East, I came home on Saturday (the last day of the Expo) to find my Vegan Cuts September snack subscription box had arrived.
Interestingly, a lot of what was included in the box were items I also sampled at the Expo—so if you are a Vegan Cuts subscriber but missed the trade show, you’re in luck! What’s more, some of those items were also among my favorites at the Expo (like Karma Nuts!).
Song: “You and Me” by Ehrling
The Vegan Cuts September 2017 Snack Box includes:
- The Soulful Project | Hot cereal cup
- Vegan Robs | Superfood spinach and matcha-based kettle chips [gf]
- The Gluten Free Bar | Dark chocolate coconut bites [gf]
- R.E.D.D. | Gluten-free mint chocolate superfood energy bar [gf]
- Taste Nirvana | Coconut water [gf]
- MRM | Veggie meal replacement powder [gf]
- D’s Naturals | Raspberry and dark chocolate truffle-flavored “No Cow” bar [gf]
- Karma Nuts | Roasted or wrapped cashews [gf]
- R Bar | Peanut butter and jelly energy bar [gf]
- Betty Lou’s | Protein-packed energy balls [gf]
- Enjoy Life Foods | Chocolate and sunseed butter bites [gf]
- Follow Your Heart | Coupon for one free cheese [gf]
- Bonus snacks (I received I Heart Keenwah | Chocolate puffs and Wow Butter | Nut Butter)
As always, check the Crunchy Vegan Gal Instagram for reviews!